Sunday, January 2, 2011

Positive!!!

Attitude that is, not test. I  have decide I am going to try my hardest to stay positive thru this IVF. After my transfer Im going to "assume" that it worked and act like it did, instead of being down and depressed. I have heard a theory if you think positive thoughts and pretend what you want is already happening, it can help it happen. The positive energy couldnt possibly hurt so I figure, why not??

Anyway... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I am really excited that 2010 is over with and 2011 is here. 2010 was one of the hardest years of my life. From finding I have endometriosis, to multiple surgeries, to finding my left tube is blocked. I want to start this year out with a BFP! I am hoping this year is life changing for me. Just the thought that i could have my very own child (or two!) by the end of the year is making me so nervous and excited! I really have a chance now!

I cant stop wondering what my child(ren) will look like. Would my little girl have my curly red hair? Would my boy look like his daddy? Oh the possibilities! Its really interesting!! And how am I going to choose a name! They will have to live with the name for their entire life, so I want it to be perfect. This is going to be so much fun!

Now what im not looking forward to start of this year, is this week at work. This should be a very busy week for us. We will be entering everyones new insurance cards for the year, which takes extra work. Some of the newer technicians are still learning how, so that can be frustrating. Lots of older people have been waiting for the first of the year so they could fill their prescriptions so they are out of the "donut hole". Its just going to be a long week! But maybe that is a good thing? I would like this week to go by fast! I wanna start my injections already! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment