Thursday, January 13, 2011

Almost My Birthday!

I should be so excited about my birthday, but Im just not! I mean I'm kinda excited, but my mind is elsewhere! I am so ready to start my injections and get going on this IVF. Im getting impatient lol.

Here is my schedule they gave me

1/18- last birth control pill
1/20- ivf class
1/21-sign ivf papers and bloodwork
1/22- starting follistim and repronex
1/24- blood work
1/25- blood work
1/26- start ganirelix injections
1/27- blood work, ultrasound
1/29- blood work, ultrasound
1/30- blood work, ultrasound, hcg trigger
2/1- egg retrieval

We plan to do a 6 day transfer. i dont know if that means we will transfer on the 6th or 7th. But I should know if it works by Valentines day! That has to be a good sign! Man I just want this to work, not sure how much more emotions I can handle.

So, wow, that is a lot of doctor appointments. I really hope everything goes well at work and everyone understands. It will only be two weeks of missing some time, so I hope there are no problems. Everyone I work with knows what this means to me.

Im off to make some more bows! I have been selling a decent amount! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment