Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tomorrow I will be a Mommy!!!

I cant believe it! Tomorrow morning my babies will be growing!!! This will be the first time I can say I have my own babies! I have never had a positive pregnancy test, so I dont even know if conception has ever occured. Those babies are already loved beyond comprehension! Im soooo nervous and excited, that im not even scared of the actual procedure.

So Im pretty excited about all that, but Im also excited for my friend who is also struggling with IF. She will be going to the dr soon and getting a plan for surgery and treatment with injectables! I want so bad for her to get started and have some babies! I have left over medicine that I plan to donate to her if her dr wants to use the same meds and I hope it gives her a miracle baby!!! She has been very supportive to me thru all this, and I appreciate it so much!

Speaking of appreciation, I should say how lucky I am to have SOOO many great people in my life. My parents will do ANYTHING under their power to help me. They want this so bad for me as well. My sister is not only an awesome support but a great shot giver! haha she has done several shots for me  (my brother did do one hehe). I have a loving brother and sister in law who keep me sane thru this. And most of all, I am so lucky to have Bob. He is already is a great dad, and will be wonderful to our baby(ies)!!

ahhh this is really happening....

No comments:

Post a Comment