Sunday, December 12, 2010

I guess i shouldnt be surprised!

WOW. Life really knows how to throw it at ya. I found out tonight that a close friend/co-worker is pregnant. I really didnt need something else to deal with at this point. Please let me be pregnant. Please. Tomorrow is 8 DPO and im sure the test will be BFN again, but i guess im looking for a miracle. Not sure how much more my emotions can take!!! GRRRR. When will it be my turn!? I think i have been patient enuf already! Im done being patient! I find out wed if i get to do ivf and when. Also if i have to have another surgery first.

I HAVE NEVER WANTED ANYTHING SO BAD!

Sorry this post is so  depressing but it helps me to vent! I have been staying pretty strong! But now ive cracked. I hope i have the strength for tomorrow.

Snow please close the roads so i can stay in bed all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment